Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Washington Fans Plan to Troll Thomas With Obama Heads


Yes, I posted Obama smiling as the title picutre. Sue me.

Apparently Washington fans are preparing to troll Timmy with Obama heads, this according to the Washington Post which cites numerous sources (aka a bunch of asshole Caps fans who run blogs that are even worse than mine) urging fans to pring out copies of their "Obama Masks" and wear them behind Thomas during warmups.

Are these guys serious?

This has got to be the absolute dumbest trolling idea ever. Hell, I do a better job trolling after Vancouver games than these guys are going to do. They deserve an award for shittiest troll in the history of hockey. Like honestly, what is the matter with these clowns?

This is playoff hockey, not the D.C. zoo where you can sit there and laugh at yourself cause you're teasing the lion behind the glass. In all fairness though, they don't know what it's like to move past the second round, so they don't really know any better.

I actually hope you Washington "fans" read this, I would LOVE to hear your thoughts on my post. That way I can laugh at all your horrible chirps and continue to harass Washington fans via Twitter.

When asked about this "trolling" dilemma, homas said "I don't really care, it doesn't bother me. I don't even know the President's name to be honest, I just think he does a shotty job running the country." Obviously Thomas never said that, and I don't think anyone has eve asked him about it, but regardless that would've been a pretty funny quote.

I actually think the only idea worse than this is getting President Obama to go to the game and sit right behind Thomas. I don't think that Timmy would be too affected by that. He's 37 years old, an experienced NHL and professional goalie (don't forget about his time toiling in the Finnish professional leagues), a two time Vezina Trophy winner, a Conn Smythe Trophy winner, and a Stanley Cup Champion. I think he's got a pretty damn good focus on his game.

Do these idiots expect Timmy to constantly be looking over his shoulder out or nervousness and fear during the game? I mean come on, it's not like he's going to turn around and start chirping the fans during the game, nevermind at all. The dude gets a serious case of tunnel vision during playoff games, he's not going to be phased at all by this horrible idea.

To put my own spin on some stupid Capitals blog quote, "I urge you - nay! - charge you in your duty as a Bruins fan to that those ol' Caps fans see this masterpiece I have written so we can all surround them as the series moves forth and chirp them as hard as you possibly can!" (Seriously, some idiot thought it would be a good idea to write that in Shakesperean English. The blog is called "Sick, Unbelievable". I'm not sure how that ties in to the Capitals though...)

Seriously though, show this wonderful post to every Caps fan you can find. I want them to see this. I want them to realize how unbelievably idiotic they are about to act. On second thought, nah, I want them to see it so I get chriped on Twitter, that way I can retweet everything they say and make a complete mockery of them.

Remember to use my hashtags on Tiwtter. #TheQuestContinues #DefendLordStanley #CapsSuck

No comments:

Post a Comment